- You own and live in a home built before 2008 AND
- You have a Community Services Card or SuperGold Combo card OR
- You own and live in a home in an area identified as low income OR
- You are referred by the Healthy Homes Initiative
Click here to see if you are eligible.
FURTHER KEY TERMS
- Contract funding is subject to availability
- EECA Warmer Kiwi Home eligibility criteria applies
Maru is a not-for-profit charitable trust, established by The Lines Company. As part of the Government’s Warmer Kiwi Homes programme, we’re helping to insulate homes in The Lines Company’s network region in the King Country and central North Island. Our goal is to help create warmer, drier and healthier homes that ultimately use less energy.
Once your home is insulated you may be eligible for a heating grant.