EECA Warmer Kiwi Homes HEAT PUMP Programme
80% HEAT PUMP subsidies for eligible home owners.
- Home owner occupier;
- Homeowner holds a Community Services Card, OR;
- Home exists within Census Deprivation Zone 8, 9 or 10
Click here to see if you are eligible:
Further key terms
- Contract ends on 30 June 2023
- Contract funding allocation is limited so please enquire quickly
- EECA Warmer Kiwi Home Quality and Audit guidelines apply to insulation and heating programmes.
- For heat pump and woodburner programmes, the 80% subsidy is limited to $3000 inc gst.
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) has been on a quest to insulate and heat New Zealand homes for well over a decade. With years of funding available for landlords, and rental home insulation and heating standards now in place, EECA has turned its attention back to homeowner-occupiers who need it the most. EECA has paired up with Easy Insulation to offer 80% funding for eligible home-owner occupiers who live anywhere in Easy Insulation’s large service area across the Ruapehu, Taupo, Rotorua, and South Waikato District Council areas.