EECA Warmer Kiwi Homes / Bay Of Plenty Regional Council
Rotorua Special Insulation project
Free insulation for eligible home owners!
• Home owner occupier;
• Home exists within the ‘Rotorua Airshed’
• Homeowner holds a Community Services Card, OR;
• Home exists within Census Deprivation Zone 9 or 10
Further key terms:
- Contract ends on 30 June 2019
- Contract funding allocation is limited so please enquire quickly
- Insulation programme is based on the EECA Warmer Kiwi Home Quality and Audit guidelines
The Bay Of Plenty Regional Council has been on a quest to clean up the Rotorua airshed via the decommissioning of non-compliant woodburners, and the installation of clean air approved heating appliances for over a decade. But it also recognises the importance of insulation in the process of installing new approved heating appliances. It just so happens that so does EECA. These 2 fantastic organisations have paired up with Easy Insulation to offer 100% funding for eligible home-owner occupiers who live in the Rotorua Airshed.
Want to know more?
Call Easy Insulation on 0800 327 946, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a free home assessment. Easy Insulation is the exclusive service provider for the EECA / BOPRC Rotorua Special Insulation Project.