Bay Of Plenty Regional Council:
Rotorua Low Income Heating Grant
Free installation of Ultra Low Emission Woodburner or Heat Pump, and decommissioning of non-compliant solid fuel burner.
- Home owner occupier;
- Home exists within the ‘Rotorua Airshed’
- Gross combined income of household must be less than $50,000
- Home must have a legally operable solid fuel burner installed before
September 2005 in place
- This burner must be the only source of heating in the home
- Home must be insulated to EECA standards, however if not, this will get done for free under Easy Insulation’s Rotorua Special Insulation Project
Further key terms
- All non-compliant solid fuel burners must be decommissioned before a new heating appliance can be installed
- Contract ends on 30 June 2019
- Contract funding allocation is limited so please enquire quickly
- Eligibility will be based on income assessment by BOPRC and home assessment by Easy Insulation.
The Bay Of Plenty Regional Council has been on a quest to clean up the Rotorua airshed via the decommissioning of non-compliant woodburners, and the installation of clean air approved heating appliances for over a decade. The Rotorua Low Income Heating Grant provides fully funded non-compliant woodburner decommissioning, paired with fully funded supply and installation of either an Ultra Low Emission Burner, or a Heat Pump. The Bay Of Plenty Regional Council has paired up with Easy Insulation to this fantastic opportunity to eligible home-owner occupiers who live in the Rotorua Airshed.
Want to know more?
Call Easy Insulation on 0800 327 946, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a free home assessment. Easy Insulation is the exclusive service provider for the Rotorua Low Income Heating Grant.